Easter Parade 2011 - Route Map
The planned route for the SCI-FI-LONDON Easter Parade.
Stage A: - Starting point
Outside Benugo bar & kitchen at the BFI Southbank
Stage B: - Royal Festival Hall
Stage C: The London Eye
Turn left just before London eye through Jubilee Park onto Belvedere Road.
Stage D: Finishing point
London Movie Museum, enter County Hall using rear entrance on Belvedere Road
Transport to the National Theatre & BFI
- Nearest Tube/Railway Station:
- Waterloo (Jubilee, Northern, Bakerloo and National Rail line)
- Short walk from Embankment Tube Station (Bakerloo, Northern, Circle and District lines)
- Parking available at the back of the National Theatre, and Royal Festival Hall (both £8 for one day parking).
- All the following buses cross Waterloo Bridge:
- 1, 4, 26, 59, 68, 76, 139, 168, 171, 172, 176, 188, 243, 341, 521, X68, Riverside Bus (RV1 - which also stops on Upper Ground which runs by the back of the National Theatre).
- 77 (Upper Ground near the Festival Hall), 211 & 507 (Waterloo Road near the main station), 381 (Stamford Street).
- 45, 63 & 100 all stop at the southern end of Blackfriars Bridge, and there is a 10 minute walk along the riverside to the venue.